Republicans in the 11th Assembly District have a PRIMARY ELECTION for the position of Republican State Committeeman. Don't miss this important election.
Election day is Tuesday, June 22, 2021 and polls will be open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Polling places will be clean, safe, and secure and voting materials will be sanitized. (Vote at your regular polling place)
EARLY VOTING INFO
Early Voting will be open from June 12th to June 20th, 2021. Registered voters may vote at any one of 12 early voting locations throughout Suffolk County. For a list of locations and early voting hours, please visit the Suffolk County Board of Elections website here.
VOTING BY ABSENTEE BALLOT
Will you be out of town or unable to vote at your designated polling place in your Election District on Election Day?
REASONS TO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
All registered voters are eligible to receive an absentee ballot for the following reasons:
- Absence from Suffolk County on Election Day;
- Temporary illness or disability including instances where a voter is unable to appear personally at the polling place because there is a risk of contracting or spreading a disease like COVID-19;
- Permanent illness or physical disability;
- Duties related to primary care of one or more individuals who are ill or physically disabled;
- Resident or patient of a Veterans Health Administration Hospital; or
- Detention in a jail/prison, awaiting trial, awaiting action by a grand jury, or in a prison for a conviction of a crime or offense which is not a felony.
DOWNLOAD ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST APPLICATION FORM
Registered voters may request an absentee ballot by submitting an Absentee Ballot Application found at the links below:
- Download an Absentee Ballot Application (English version)
- Download an Absentee Ballot Application (Spanish version)
Or use the QR CODE below to request an absentee ballot entirely ONLINE via the secure web portal:
ADDITIONAL ABSENTEE BALLOT FAQ
Visit the Suffolk County Board of Elections website here to view additional Absentee Ballot FAQs. Or call the Suffolk County Board of Elections if you have any questions: (631) 852-4567.